Announcing Days of the Dead 2011 – July 1st – 3rd, 2011 @ the Wyndham Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN
It is with great pleasure that Higher Voltage Entertainment announces the coming of a new horror convention to Indianapolis, IN, in what will undoubtedly mark an event that will take the midwest by storm and change the face of the national horror convention scene. That convention will be Days of the Dead, and will be happening July 1st-3rd and held at the beautiful Wyndham Indianapolis-West, a first class hotel located minutes from downtown Indianapolis and the airport. Higher Voltage Entertainment has also teamed up with From Dusk till Con, the largest and most highly regarded website covering the horror convention scene, to craft an experience unlike any other previously brought to the horror convention scene. Fans can expect a lot of first time celebrity guests, as well as a crop of names representing the whole spectrum of horror cinema, including foreign horror, cult and exploitation, indie horror, and even some good old fan favorites.
Thus far, Days of the Dead 2011 has steamrolled out of the gate with an exciting who’s who of celebrity guests, including Edward Furlong (Terminator 2: Judgement Day, American History X), Gary Busey (Silver Bullet, Predator 2), “Rowdy” Roddy Piper (WWF legend, They Live), Zoe Bell (Quentin Tarantino’s Death Proof, Kill Bill), Monica Keena (Night of the Demons, Freddy vs Jason), and PJ Soles (Halloween, Carrie), just to name a few. With many more additions to the celebrity roster yet to come, and a weekend full of exciting events, parties and film screenings, Days of the Dead 2011 promises to be much more than just an autograph show!
Hotel rooms are running at the special convention rate of just $99 a night! This special rate is limited to availability so be sure to reserve your rooms early! Just mention Days of the Dead when making your reservation to secure the special discounted rate for the weekend.
To book your room for Days of the Dead 2011, visit http://daysofthedead.net/hotel
Tickets on Sale NOW!
Tickets for Days of the Dead 2011 are currently on sale at a Pre-Sale Discount Rate:
– Single Day Passes – $20.00
– Weekend Pass – $40.00 (includes admission to all three days PLUS a FREE copy of Rue Morgue Digital while supplies last)
– Days of the Dead VIP Pass
– Admission to all 3 days of the convention.
– Entry to the event 1 hour before the general public (all 3 days)
– One year (11 issues) subscription to Rue Morgue Magazine ($74.95 value)
– One FREE professional photo-op with the celebrity of your choice
(Note: Professional photo-ops will NOT be mandatory to receive photos with the guests and fans are welcome to take photos at the guests’ tables with their own camera)
– One FREE autograph from any one guest of your choice.
– Admission to the Days of the Dead “Saturday Night Celebrity Soiree”
– Exclusive Troubled Brand tote bag stuffed with VIP goodies
– Guaranteed seating to all Days of the Dead guest panels and screenings
– Guaranteed FREE entrance to all Days of the Dead additional special events throughout the weekend (details coming soon!)
– Limited edition event T-Shirt in your size
– Line skipping privileges for designated celebrities
* VIP PASSES WILL NOT BE OVER SOLD AND WILL BE LIMITED TO ONLY 100! THEY. WILL. SELL. OUT!
To purchase tickets to Days of the Dead 2011, visit http://daysofthedead.ticketleap.com/tickets/
LIMITED TIME VENDOR SPECIAL – 2 FOR 1 VENDOR TABLES!
Holiday shoppers wont be the only ones with the chance to get in on special deals this Black Friday. Vendors interested in being a part of Days of the Dead will have the opportunity to take part of a killer deal not available at any other convention. For a limited time beginning Friday, November 26 through Friday December 10th, all vendor tables at Days of the Dead 2011 will be 2 for the price of 1! Furthermore, all vendor tables will be sold at the early bird price of $200 per table – that’s two 6 foot vendor tables for just $200!
Vendors who choose not to take advantage of this 2 for 1 deal, will still have the opportunity to purchase tables at the early bird discounted price of $200, running through Jan 1st, 2012.
All vendor specials subject to availability WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Spacing is limited, and premium spacing will be awarded on a first paid, first served basis.
For a vendor application or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in being considered for a guest spot at Days of the Dead, contact email@example.com.
For more info on Days of the Dead 2011, including a full guest list and interactive forum, visit http://www.DaysoftheDead.net/.