ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD
FILM FESTIVAL, PART 8
Horror, Sci-Fi, Mayhem and Merriment
June 2-17, 2011
Roxie Theater, 3117 16th St. @ Valencia in San Francisco
Highlights of this year’s festival include:
– Helldriver, by Yoshihiro Nishimura (opening night)
– The Victim, Directed by and Starring Michael Biehn (who will be at the screening!)
– Absentia, by Mike Flanagan
– Red Ice, by Ralph Hyver (San Francisco Filmmaker)
– The Bleeding House, by Philip Gelatt
– Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale, by Jalmari Helander
– Apocrypha, by Michael Fredianelli (Bay Area Filmmaker)
– Auschwitz and also Bloodrayne: The Third Reich, by Uwe Boll (the worst filmmaker in the world??)
Every year, the ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD FILM FESTIVAL unleashes the best dark fantasy, horror/comedy, sci-fi, bizarro-vision cinema in San Francisco. 2011 is no exception — AHITH, PART 8 will throw up 30 features and 15 short films onto the screen at the Roxie Theater, 3117 16th St at Valencia, the beating heart of horror starting June 2 through June 17. For tickets and more information, please contact us at (415) 820-3907 or at www.sfindie.com.
It’s TERRIFYING! OUTRAGEOUS! BEYOND BELIEF! Prepare yourself for ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD, PART 8! There is no deliverance from the daily grind of life — there is only an escape into the alternate universe that AHITH, PART 8 splashes onto the silver screen. AHITH, PART 8 presents the finest in contemporary horror, horror-comedy, sci-fi and dark fantasy with a collection of films from America and abroad, all the mayhem that movies can provide.