Almost there! Hellbound is 80% funded on Kickstarter
Saibot Studios is working really hard throughout Hellbound’s Kickstarter campaign and today, they would like you to know that the goriest 90s-styled FPS is almost funded! In its final stretch, Hellbound has gathered $33 000 so far from more than 400 generous backers.
Hellbound on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tobiasrusjan/hellbound-a-90s-first-person-shooter-made-20-years
In case you missed it, Hellbound: Survival Mode has been updated on Steam, adding a new mechanic: ‘Enemy Rage!’ Basically, when you get far in the game, enemies start getting tougher, faster and bigger. The full list of fixes and changes can be seen on Steam.
Hellbound is the latest PC title by Saibot Studios, a first-person shooter in the vein of classics such as DOOM, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D, among many others. Experience fast-paced combats and gory violence against monstrous demonic enemies.
Features of Hellbound: Survival Mode
- Put yourself in the shoes of Hellgore, a huge-ass mother-f*cker killing demons in Hell.
- Annihilate 6 terrifying enemies with 5 guns of gruesome power
- Experience blood splatter from a first or a third person point of view.
- Gameplay based on speed, adrenaline and gore!
- Original soundtrack: stunning metal beats to accompany the slaughter
- Global Leaderboards to test your survival skills to the limit