Let the killing spree begin because Hellbound is funded on Kickstarter!
Saibot Studios has announced that Hellbound, their 90s-style FPS developed in Unreal Engine 4, has reach its goal on Kickstarter. More than 500 backers have help this dream (or nightmare?) to come true!
The campaign has raised $41,528, barely surpassing the goal of $40,000. With this sum, Saibot Studios is securing the development of Hellbound: Survival Mode, now available on Steam Early Access, a single player arena of nonstop action that challenges players to withstand hordes of enemies as long as possible. With future updates, the game will receive new content, including mechanics, enemies and items and the most powerful weapons of hell!
Besides, the developer team will start working on the first level of the highly anticipated Single Player Mode, in the vein of latest Doom game.
“We finally made it, phew! It’s been a long journey so far and we fell as he have beaten the final boss. Like Hellgore, we’ve killed them all! Now, there’s a lot of work to be done. We’re really enthusiastic with all this”, says Tobias Rusjan, creative director of Saibot Studios.
Be sure to check Hellbound’s Kickstarter campaign here, for more info: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tobiasrusjan/hellbound-a-90s-first-person-shooter-made-20-years
About Hellbound: Hellbound is the latest PC title by Saibot Studios, a first-person shooter in the vein of classics such as DOOM, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D, among many others. Experience fast-paced combats and gory violence against monstrous demonic enemies.
Features of Hellbound: Survival Mode
- Put yourself in the shoes of Hellgore, a huge-ass mother-f*cker killing demons in Hell.
- Annihilate 6 terrifying enemies with 5 guns of gruesome power
- Experience blood splatter from a first or a third person point of view.
- Gameplay based on speed, adrenaline and gore!
- Original soundtrack: stunning metal beats to accompany the slaughter
- Global Leaderboards to test your survival skills to the limit