Toxic Alien Zombie Babes to Help Save Cinemas!

While cinemas are closing their doors due to Hollywood delaying major releases, one little Indie film team from Australia is reaching out with an offer of help. Toxic Alien Zombie Babes From Outer Space will be offered to all cinemas world wide for free. When you consider that major releases can take as much as 90% of the ticket revenue in the first few weeks of release, leaving just 10% to the theatres, with that reducing on a sliding scale to around 60% by the time most interested people have seen it, that is a generous offer indeed!

Toxic Alien Zombie Babes From Outer Space pays homage to the great b grade sci-fi and horror movies of the 50’s — 70’s which were halcyon years for cinemas. As well as that, TAZBFOS also covers the crazy events of 2020, such as the pandemic, murder hornets, 5g and various conspiracy theories. In order to make this feature during lock down, David Black and Gerardo Chierchia have had to think outside the box.

David Black, writer and producer said, “challenging times like these necessitate creative thinking. We’ve been under stage 3 and 4 lockdown from the moment we started filming so we had to come up with unique ideas to make this movie. I believe that if cinemas wish to survive then they will have to open their minds too and find new ways of doing things. We are offering them an opportunity to screen a film and keep 100% of the revenue. It’s now up to them as to what steps they take next.”

Gerardo Chierchia, the director added, “We are almost halfway through this strange cinematic experiment … we already have some theaters queued for the release of the film in the cinemas … it will be a very nice thing for all of us involved in this “madness” … a few more weeks then we will see the film finished and ready to be shown. The participation of actors who filmed themselves was exceptional … just think that in one chat alone we had more than 30 people interested in filming their death for us! … by the hand … wrong! — BY the boobs of a toxic aliens zombie babe!

Toxic Alien Zombie Babes From Outer Space will be available for free to cinemas in January 2021, while many of Hollywood’s big blockbusters have had their release dates pushed back anywhere from April — September. David and Gerardo are throwing out this lifeline in the hope of giving them some product to keep generating revenue. It is hoped that theater owners will recognise the opportunity offered and that other indie film makers will also jump in to help save our cinemas.

You can keep up to date with all the developments here —

Written by Michael Therkelsen

(Senior Editor)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.